A stylish and modern looking model with a heavy duty chassis. Built for large private or smaller Commercial customers.
A simple twin handle control allows the operator to easily steer the unit in tight or open spaces. Hydrogear transmission provides more than enough power to give a maximum speed of 12.87 km/h. An adjustable suspension seat with arm rests gives the operator a comfortable all day driving position. Cutting height is adjusted using an easily read and adjusted dial.
- Briggs and Stratton Professional series Petrol Engine.
- Fuel tank 28.39 litres.
- Hydrogear Transmission ZT2800.
- In axle Integrated internal parking brake.
- 48'' fabricated cutting deck made from 10 gauge steel (7 gauge at edge).
- Multiple anti scalp wheels.
- Foot pedal deck lift system.